I found a great deal on Groupon for a sushi restaurant that I haven’t been to. But since I’ve bought it, I certainly be blogging about it afterward 🙂
The restaurant is called Hanafubuki Sushi. It’s located on Robson street in downtown.
The deal is pretty awesome. $22 for a five-course sushi meal for two. It’s valued at $45.50, so that’s a 51% discount!! How great is that! 😀 There’s already over 670 bought and limited quantity is available, so get yours now!
For just $22, you get:
- One tataki salad with seared toro or tuna (a $7.50 value)
- 12-piece order of fried pork gyoza dumplings (a $9.90 value)
- One 6-piece california roll (a $3.25 value)
- One feux d’artifice roll (a $12.95 value)
- Two small orders of vegetable udon (a $5.95 value each)
The voucher doesn’t expire until April 17, 2013, giving you plenty of time to go and dine! Hurry! There’s only 3 days left to buy (at the time this blog post is published) Click here to go to the Groupon site now.
Check back later to see my blog about this restaurant! 😀 If you go before I do, please leave a comment or link to your blog about it.